Dr. Miguel Angel Parra
Plastic Surgery Surgeon
I am Dr. Miguel Angel Parra Surgeon of Plastic and Cosmetic Surgery. I would like to begin by mentioning that in Mexico, Plastic Surgery has evolved to become a science of shaping the human form but wishing that you experience our commitment to the welfare (well being) and in turn achieve the desired image enhancements that with Human warmth (affection) and Medical excellence we can offer. I graduated from the Universidad Autonoma de Baja California in Medicine and shortly after obtained a specialty in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery in Mexico City and practice in the Traumatology Hospital Magdalena de las Salinas.
Dr. Miguel Angel Parra obtained his degree at the Autonomous University of Baja California in Tijuana campus, and he obtained his specialty at the Magdalena de las Salinas Traumatology Hospital, IMSS.
Dr Miguel Angel Parra is a profesional certified surgeon who has all the licenses and letters to advise and provide the support needed to make a change in body appearance.
All Cosmetic Surgical procedures performed by Dr. Parra are profesional and also monitored before, during and after the surgery to ensure optimal results.
Degree: Autonomous University of Baja California Tijuana campus
- AMMISIT - Mexican Association of Physicians and Investigators of the Immune System and Medical Tourism
- Mexican Association of Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery
- Association of cosmetic and reconstructive plastic surgery of the IMSS
- Association of cosmetic and reconstructive plastic surgery of Baja California
- College of cosmetic and reconstructive plastic surgery of Baja California
- ISAPS: sociality international aesthetic plastic surgery
- IPRAS: international plastic reconstructive aesthetic surgery
- Ibero-Latin American Society of Plastic Surgery
Find Out More Information on
Dr. Miguel Parra's Credentials: