Dr. Ana Gabriela Hernandez
Hair Transplant Specialist
Dr. Gabriela Hernandez Amaya change lives every day, providing world-class hair transplants using proven, leading techniques.
Working with total honesty and professionalism and performance to the best of each of us in order that the result is satisfactory for the patient and another milestone for the company.
- Registered Nurse at IMSS, Tijuana, B.C. 1988 – 1991
- General Medicine, U.A.B.C. (Autonomous University of Baja California), Tijuana, B.C. 1991 – 1995
- Internship at I.H.G.R. No. 20 del IMSS, Tijuana, B.C. (1996)
- Social Service S.S. Real del del Castillo – Ojos Negros 1997
- Certified Hospitals Authority, U.A.B.C (Autonomous University of Baja California), 2002
Certifications and Associations
- Certification VIII Congress ESHRS (European Society of Hair Restoration Surgery), Brussels. June 2005
- Certification IX Congress ESHRS, Suiza (May 2006)
- Certification XIV Congress ISHRS , San Diego, Ca. October 2006
- Certification XV Congress ISHRS Las Vegas, Nevada. (September 2007)
- Certification XVI Congress ISHRS, Montreal, Canadá. (September, 2008).
- Certification XVIII Congress ISHRS, Boston, E.U.A. (October, 2010).
- Certification XIX Congress ISHRS, Anchorage, Alaska. (September, 2011).
- Certification XX Congress ISHRS, , Bahamas (October, 2012).
Over 9 years of experience in hair restoration surgery.